Who doesn’t love a game of tag at 8:00 in the morning? We’ll I’m still in my jammies and I’m playing with Mary Ann at mypenandme.
1. Post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger listed for me.
3. Create (or reuse) 11 questions for those I tag.
4. Tag 11 people.
5. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
My questions from Mary Ann to answer are:
1. What types of things do you do for inspiration?
I am inspired my many things but being in nature is most inspiring to me. I love the colors and textures and sights and sounds of being outdoors and use that inspiration in my various cooking and crafting ventures.
2. Who is your favourite artist or recording artist?
This is really tough because I love so many bands, I guess it really depends on my mood. But if I had to pick one I would say Mates of State is my favorite band.
3. Who is your favourite poet or writer?
Another tough one, I would have to say Wally Lamb is one of my favorite authors. I always drop everything when he has a new book come out, which isn’t very often.
4. What animal do you most associate yourself with?
As much as I wish it wasn’t true, I’d have to say a cat. I’m a tad bit lazy, I like attention, I like to sleep a lot and I have been known to curl up on the floor in a patch of sunlight now and again.
5. Name one of your goals in life.
I would love to have a positive impact on at least one other human being.
6. What is your favourite meal?
I love breakfast, so probably a huge stack of pancakes with fruit and maple syrup!
7. What would you like to tell the world?
I would love the tell the world that we all need to just relax and stop trying to outdo one another. We are all here doing the best we can, let’s respect and celebrate our differences and bring each other up not knock each other down.
Now I get to tag 11 other people and ask them these questions! So here are my questions:
1. What do you miss most about being a child?
2. What do you like most about your best friend?
3. If you were the star of your own reality television show what would it be called?
4. What do you like most about the city you live in?
5. If you could visit any place in the world where would you go?
6. What movie or book has changed your life?
7. If you had a whole day to spend any way you wanted, what would you do?
And here are the bloggers I am tagging!